US 4018 VPK Van Pack
The new Harben® Van Pack has all the benefits of a full size jetter capable of cleaning drains up to 18” in diameter but in a compact frame suitable for mounting into enclosed vans and trucks. It is fitted with the latest low emission 50hp diesel engine giving even more clean power and certified for use across the country.
The US 4018 VPK incorporates the Harben® ‘P’ type pump, with its unique 5 year warranty and optional Jump Jet, delivering up to 4,000 psi and up to 18 gpm. It is compact at only 80” long, 60” high and 55” wide and it has an integral 100 gallon water tank with additional water capacity available as an option. The lightweight folded steel frame keeps the total loaded weight to 2500 lbs allowing you to carry extra work tools when necessary.
The hydraulic hose reel can hold up to 500ft of ½” jetting hose and it has a speed control valve which allows the operator to precisely adjust the rate at which the hose is retracted from the drain ensuring that 100% of the debris can be safely removed every time.
You can choose to customise your unit with build options and accessories including a 7 channel wireless remote and a vast range of drain nozzles.
Visit Downloads to view the Health & Safety Manual and the Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Proven Harben® build quality
- Standard 5 year pump warranty
- 4000psi and 18gpm flow
- Powerful Kubota T4F engine
- Hydraulic hose reel with feed guide
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Cleans drains up to 18″ diameter
- 12v Auxiliary outlet
- Low maintenance cost
- ½” X 500’ Jetting hose
- ½” X 10’ Orange leader hose
- Hydraulic powered hose reel
- Anti-freeze recirculation system
- 2 x High efficiency drain nozzles
- Manuals – operation and maintenance
- Training during installation
- Wireless remote control
- Jump jet pulsation system
- ¼” & 3/8” Lateral kits
- MKII dump gun (Wash-down gun)
- Foot control valve
- Various nozzles for different applications
- Total Length 80”
- Width 60”
- Height 60”
- Approx. Weight 1700 lbs. plus water