Harben Inc has been manufacturing innovative and reliable high-pressure sewer jetters and sewer cleaning equipment for over 30 years. A revolution in pumping technology the unique Harben® radial piston pumps are amongst the best performing, most durable and reliable high pressure process pumps in the marketplace today.
We are seeking an experienced welder/fabricator/assembler to join our company located in Cumming, Ga.
• Full Time
• Pay based on experience and weld test.
• Weld and assemble all custom trailers, frames, and components keeping a close tolerance.
• Fabricate parts by measuring, cutting, bending, shaping, fabricating, threading, machining, and assembling metal work using cold saw, bandsaw, drill press, iron worker and power hand tools.
• Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
• Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade
• Assemble custom trailers, skid units, van packs, truck units, and pressure washers • Install and mount engines, pump packages, gearboxes, couplings, axles and tires • Assemble water tanks, fittings, route piping, and low-pressure PVC plumbing assemblies. • Operate material handling equipment including forklifts, overhead crane, hoist, etc. to move raw material and parts as needed.
• Load and unload welded frames, shipments, and pallets. • Perform other duties as required or assigned by supervisor. • Follow all OSHA and internal safety standards.
• Must have MIG welding experience doing vertical uphill welds.
• Must have experience using machine tools (power drills, standard and metric wrenches, adjustable wrenches, channel locks, screw drivers, and wire crimpers).
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and periodically climb up stairs
• Must have ability to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to follow all safety guidelines, rules, and wear proper PPE
• Must have ability to work independently as well as being a team player
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience (Required)
• Must be able to pass a background test and drug screening
• 5 years welding experience (Preferred)
• AWS welding certifications (Preferred)
• Assembly Experience (Preferred)
• Monday through Friday
• 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
• 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks
• Overtime and some weekends
• 3% contribution of salary to company 401(k) Plan
• Medical health, dental, vision insurance coverage on company standard terms
• Life insurance of 2.5 times annual base salary
• Long term and short -term disability coverage
• Paid time off
• Employees working forty (40) hours per week or more are eligible for vacation after one (1) of service.
• 2 weeks’ vacation – 1-5 years of service
• 3 weeks’ vacation – 6-10 years of service
• 4 weeks’ vacation – 11+ years of service
• Website – https://harben.com/
• Address – 2010 Ronald Reagan Blvd. Cumming, GA 30041
• Phone – (770)-889-9535
Contact Billy Jones, CEO