** NEW ** Eliminator Van Pack
The Eliminator is the latest unit in our range of super compact van packs powered by a state of the art low emission diesel engine capable of delivering 3000 psi at up to 12gpm from its triplex plunger pump.
Although it has enough jetting performance to work efficiently in drains up to 12” diameter the Eliminator is only 50” long, 47” high and 48” wide, weighing in at just 1,960lbs with its 110 gallon water tank full.
All the moving parts on the Eliminator are covered by a specially designed lightweight canopy giving a professional clean look, reducing noise levels and improving safety. A 300ft capacity hydraulic hose reel complete with speed control, a filling hose, jump jet, antifreeze tank and pressure control valve are all included in the fully loaded spec.
However, unbelievably the Eliminator standard equipment includes a full 7 channel wireless remote able to control starting and stopping the engine and high pressure water as well as engine rpm and rapid safety shut down.
- Triplex plunger pump
- Kubota 25hp T4F diesel engine
- Pressure and flows up to 3000 psi and up to 12 gpm
- Cleans drains up to 12″ diameter
- Anti-freeze tank
- 7 Channel remote control
- Enclosed canopy frame
- 110 Gallon water tank capacity (option to upgrade to 220 gallon)
- Standard 1 year pump warranty
- ½” X 300’ Jetting hose
- ½” X 10’ Orange leader hose
- Hydraulic powered hose reel
- Reel speed control
- Jump jet pulsation system
- Wireless remote control
- Anti-freeze recirculation system
- 2 x High efficiency drain nozzles
- Manuals – operation and maintenance
- Training during installation
- ¼” & 3/8” Lateral kits
- MKII dump gun (Wash-down gun)
- Foot control valve
- Various nozzles for different applications
- Total Length 50”
- Width 48”
- Height 47”
- Approx. Weight 1048 lbs. plus water